Par Funding and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Par Funding”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and usage of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all of our products and services.
- Information We Collect :
- Personally Identifiable Information:We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and Social Security Number (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). PII could also be information you provide on others, such as co-borrowers.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information which could not be used to identify you (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
- Information: PII and NPII are known together as “Information”.
- How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you:Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our services. This Information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, or via other means in which you interact with our services.
- Information from service providers:Information is collected from third party service providers, such as credit bureaus and service providers who may have data on your financial profile, home, or other demographic information.
- How We Use Your Information: In General:We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- CBSG(Complete Business Solutions Group): We may share your Information with the Complete Business Solutions Group, which is our holding company.
- Network Partners: In submitting an inquiry for a financial product or other service provided through this website, you agree that Par Funding may share your Information with lenders and other third parties which provide services to our consumers (including, for example, real estate agents or debt relief companies) in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) to deliver the products and services you requested. PLEASE NOTE:the Network Partners with which you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Network Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
- Par Funding Vendors: We may share your Information with vendors that perform certain services on our behalf (“Par Funding Vendors”) including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or website or product support.
- Other Situations: We may also disclose your information at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Par Funding Business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and condition or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the Par Funding Business, such as a sale of Par Funding or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of Information contained in the advance inquiries we receive from you. You authorize Par Funding to obtain any and all required information from the Network Partners you were matched with in order for Par Funding to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators. This information could include, but is not necessarily limited to, the advance you selected and the terms of the advance you selected.
- We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in our discretion.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from the Par Funding Business, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. There may be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails sent from the Par Funding Business.
- Advertising on third party sites: We may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from Par Funding Business. Some of these advertising companies may be networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. The opt-out is available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
- Updating and Accessing Your Information
- The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which Site or services you have used. Depending on the respective Site or service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your Information online. If you have submitted a funding request with a Par Funding Business, you can update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Department at email@example.com . Our address is 20 N 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persona from gaining access to your Information.
- No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
- Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
- The Site is governed by the laws of the United States, and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
- We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
- Par Funding ChatBot Disclosure
- Calls to and From Par Funding
- Calls to and from Par Funding may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.
- Par Funding Uses Plaid Technologies
- How to Contact Us
20 N 3rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
This document was last updated on 11/02/2017
- How to Contact Us